DebtHelp.com empowers consumers to connect with companies that can help with their unique financial situations. DebtHelp.com is the only source that offers solutions tailored to individual circumstances.
Here at DebtHelp, we supply a wealth of online information to educate consumers at no cost. We pride ourselves on providing original, high-quality content written by industry experts and award-winning reporters.
Our slogan - One Site One Solution™ - perfectly encompasses our goal of providing every visitor with every source they possibly could need to solve their debt problems. By choosing not to provide any debt management or mortgage lending services directly on DebtHelp.com, we are able to provide a truly unique, unbiased and smart solution for your debt help needs.
We are unconditionally focused on helping consumers manage or eliminate their debt. There are five main methods that encompass how this can be achieved:
- Mortgage Refinance: A person's home usually is his or her most substantial investment aside from education. Fortunately, it also can be one's salvation. Through the assistance of a licensed mortgage lender, consumers can refinance their homes to make monthly payments more affordable. By "cashing out" equity, taking a home equity loan, or simply combining one's home and credit cards into one payment, mortgage refinance can be an exceptionally attractive alternative to paying high interest to credit cards companies.
- Debt Management: Individuals and families do not always have equity or other investments to tap into when their debts become too overwhelming. Debt Management comes in two forms: Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement. Both of these plans allow consumers to stretch payment over an extended period of time. Consumers should consider a Debt Management plan only after fully exploring payment options with their current assets.
- Student Loan Consolidation: When a student graduates with debt, consolidating each educational loan into a single loan with one monthly payment is likely to be the best solution. Combining loans not only helps with monthly budgeting, but also will lock in the lowest interests rates available - the rates as of right now. Both students and parents usually are eligible for consolidation.
- Tax Debt Relief: Resolving debt with the IRS can be one of the most stressful and time-consuming processes someone may ever experience. Fortunately, there are experts who can help make the process much simpler and easier to navigate. By connecting with a company or law firm that specializes in tax debt relief, consumers and businesses can obtain help with settling tax debt, ending wage garnishment, removing tax liens, settling payroll tax, and even eliminating penalties and interest charges.
- Credit Reporting: One of the most overlooked, easiest ways for consumers to manage or eliminate their debt is by reviewing their credit reports. Millions of Americans pay higher interest rates than necessary because of erroneous marks on their credit reports. These mistakes potentially can cost individuals thousands of dollars in interest every year. Experts recommend that people check their credit at least once per year, and the more frequently one checks, the better. Mistakes that are caught immediately also can be fixed immediately, which will save you money. You may want to take advantage of a service that constantly will monitor your credit report for you, and will alert you of any negative listings.